Filters (4 applied)Clear All
- maker : Various (remove)
- related subjects : Medical services (remove)
- has sound : no (remove)
- has image : no (remove)
has video (1)
related units (11)
related places (17)
- Africa: Egypt (1)
- Africa: Egypt, Alexandria (1)
- Africa: Egypt, Suez Canal, Suez (1)
- Europe: Belgium (1)
- Europe: Belgium, Flanders, West-Vlaanderen, Messines (1)
- Europe: Belgium, Flanders, West-Vlaanderen, Passchendaele (1)
- Europe: Belgium, Flanders, West-Vlaanderen, Ypres (1)
- Europe: France (1)
- Europe: France, Nord Pas de Calais, Nord, Lille, Armentieres (1)
- Europe: France, Picardie, Somme, Albert Bapaume Area, Bapaume (1)
- Europe: France, Picardie, Somme, Albert Bapaume Area, Pozieres Area, Pozieres (1)
- Europe: France, Picardie, Somme, Bapaume Cambrai Area, Bullecourt (1)
- Europe: France, Picardie, Somme, Corbie Albert Area, Dernancourt (1)
- Europe: United Kingdom, England (1)
- Europe: United Kingdom, England, Wiltshire, Hurdcott (1)
- Middle East (1)
- Oceania: New Guinea (1)
Maker: VariousThis file contains concert programs for performances given by the Medical units of the Australian Imperial Force during the First World War. These programs are for concerts held in England and Egypt b...
Maker: Page, Leslie Roy VariousCollection relating to the First World War service of 592 Private Leslie Roy Page, Egypt and Europe, 1915-18 and 1960s-80s. Collection consists of three small handwritten diaries detailing Page's serv...
Maker: VariousA series of letters exchanged between Field Marshal Lord William Birdwood and Sir George Foster Pearce whilst Pearce was serving as the Australian Minister of Defence. Topics discussed include the cam...
Maker: VariousSub-series 1 uses the numbering system imposed on AWM4 - 1st Australian Imperial Force unit war diaries to indicate the corps and particular units. Amongst the items featured in this sub-series are pr...
Maker: Todd, Benjamin Stewart VariousCollection relating to NX54134 Benjamin Stewart Todd, 2/3 Casualty Clearing Station, 1941-1947. It comprises a handwritten diary written by Todd, 1941, and a typed diary by Todd, 1943. Also included a...