Filters (3 applied)Clear All
- related subjects : Prisoners of war (remove)
- related places : Middle East: Ottoman Empire, Turkey, Dardanelles, Gallipoli, Anzac Area (Gallipoli), Shrapnel Gully Area (remove)
- has video : no (remove)
related units (11)
- Turkish Army (3)
- 2nd Australian Infantry Battalion (2)
- 3rd Australian Infantry Battalion (2)
- 3rd Australian Infantry Brigade (2)
- Medical, Dental and Nursing (2)
- Reinforcement units (2)
- 12th Australian Light Horse Regiment (1)
- 25th Australian Infantry Battalion (1)
- 6th Australian Light Horse Regiment (1)
- British Army (1)
- Cavalry units (W1 period) (1)
Maker: McAnulty, Cecil AnthonyDiary relating to the First World War service of 1803 Private Cecil Anthony McAnulty, 3rd Infantry Battalion. In this diary, kept between 1 June  and 8 August , McAnulty provides a detaile...
Otto Carl Nielsen as a member of 25th Infantry Battalion AIF, Gallipoli and France 1915-1918 [reminiscences]
Maker: Nielsen, Otto CarlNielsen speaks of his enlistment in the AIF; training at Enoggera Camp, Albury; deployment for overseas service; further training in Egypt; departure for Gallipoli via Lemnos Island; experiences at Qu...
Maker: Varney, Albany Thomas FredrickPapers relating to the First World War service of 887 Private Albany Thomas Fredrick Varney, 12th Light Horse Regiment. This is an extensive collection of letters, postcards and other documents that s...
Maker: McAnulty, Cecil AnthonyTranscripts of diary relating to the First World War service of 1803 Private Cecil Anthony McAnulty 3rd Infantry Battalion. In the original diary, kept between 1 June  and 8 August , McAnu...