Filters (5 applied)Clear All
- related units : 49th Australian Infantry Battalion (remove)
- location : Main Bld: Hall of Valour: Main Hall: Mont St Quentin and Peronne (remove)
- related subjects : Caps (remove)
- Conflict : First World War, 1914-1918 (remove)
- related places : Europe: France, Picardie, Somme, Peronne (remove)
Maker: UnknownField grey wool Model 1917 Prussian infantry officer's service cap (Einheitsfeldmutze) without chinstrap. It has lacquered black leather peak, red piping around crown, and metal cockades for Germany (...