Filters (2 applied)Clear All
has sound (1)
related subjects (33)
- Air force bases (9)
- Aerial photography (7)
- Air force training (6)
- Group portraits (4)
- Documentation (3)
- Aerial operations (2)
- Air patrols (2)
- Military uniforms (2)
- Portraits (2)
- 1939-45 Star (1)
- Aircraft (1)
- Ammunition supply (1)
- Anti-Shipping (1)
- Artillery (1)
- Australia Service Medal (1939-45) (1)
- Bristol Beaufort (1)
- Bristol Blenheim (1)
- British War Medal 1939-45 (1)
- Brothers (1)
- Coats (1)
- Light cruisers (1)
- Maps and mapping (1)
- Naval bases (1)
- Navigators (1)
- Overalls (1)
- Pacific Star (1)
- Pilots (1)
- Service documents (1)
- Shipbuilding (1)
- Tanks (1)
- Trousers (1)
- Tunics (1)
- Wireless air gunner (1)
related places (29)
- Oceania: Australia, Western Australia, Perth, Pearce (13)
- Oceania: Australia, Western Australia (11)
- Oceania: Australia (8)
- Oceania: New Guinea, Mubo Salamaua Area, Salamaua (4)
- Oceania: New Guinea, Wau Area, Wau (4)
- Oceania: Pacific Islands, Bismarck Archipelago, New Britain, Gasmata (4)
- Middle East (3)
- Oceania: New Guinea (2)
- Oceania: New Guinea, Papua New Guinea, Papua, Owen Stanley Range, Buna Area, Buna (2)
- Oceania: Pacific Islands, Bismarck Archipelago, Bismarck Sea (2)
- Europe: Spain (1)
- Europe: United Kingdom, England (1)
- Europe: United Kingdom, Wales (1)
- Mediterranean (1)
- Mediterranean: Malta (1)
- Oceania: Australia, New South Wales (1)
- Oceania: Australia, New South Wales, Cootamundra (1)
- Oceania: Australia, New South Wales, Parkes (1)
- Oceania: Australia, South Australia, Port Pirie (1)
- Oceania: Australia, Victoria (1)
- Oceania: Australia, Victoria, Melbourne, Laverton (1)
- Oceania: Australia, Victoria, Melbourne, Point Cook (1)
- Oceania: Australia, Victoria, Nhill (1)
- Oceania: Australia, Victoria, Sale, East Sale (1)
- Oceania: Australia, Western Australia, Kalgoorlie (1)
- Oceania: Australia, Western Australia, Perth, Maylands (1)
- Oceania: New Guinea, Papua New Guinea, Tadji (1)
- Oceania: Pacific Islands (1)
- Oceans: Indian Ocean (1)
- Unknown (9)
- Commonwealth Government Clothing Factory (2)
- Bourne, C A (1)
- Commonwealth of Australia (1)
- Fowler, Harry John (1)
- Gill, David Louis (1)
- Kidgell, Merna (1)
- Laird, R K (1)
- Le Guay, Laurence Craddock (1)
- Lewis, William John (1)
- No 14 Squadron RAAF (1)
- Royal Australian Air Force (1)
- Secretary's Branch of the Victorian Railways (1)
- Susan Watkins Camera Portraits (1)
- Trevaire, Norton (1)
Maker: No 14 Squadron RAAF1939-12-26. AERIAL PORT BROADSIDE VIEW OF THE CRUISER HMAS ADELAIDE AS SHE APPEARED AFTER HER 1938-1939 REFIT. TWO BOILERS WERE REMOVED AND THE SHIP WAS FULLY CONVERTED TO OIL FIRING. THIS IS REFLECTE...
Maker: UnknownAustralia Service Medal. Impressed around edge with recipient's details.
Maker: Bourne, C AManuscript titled `HMAS Sydney/HMT Aquitania'. Discusses whether the Aquitania might have broken radio silence to report the location of survivors from the German raider `Kormoran' after its battle wi...
Maker: UnknownBritish War Medal 1939-45. Impressed around edge with recipient's details.
Maker: Le Guay, Laurence Craddockc. 1942. An informal group portrait of a crew of No. 462 Squadron RAAF near their Handley Page Halifax aircraft. The squadron established an enviable record throughout the North African campaign.
Maker: Commonwealth of Australia Fowler, Harry JohnFlying log book relating to the service of 415636 Flight Lieutenant Harry John Fowler, RAAF, 1942-1945. Flt Lt Fowler trained at Cunerdin and Geraldton SFTS in Western Australia, New South Wales and i...
Maker: UnknownFramed portrait of 413065 Sergeant (Sgt) George Bisgood Wootten RAAF, 14 Squadron RAF. An industrial chemist of Mosman, NSW, prior to enlistment, he was the eldest son of Major General G. F. Wootten, ...
Maker: Gill, David LouisCollection relating to the Second World War service of 421970 Warrant Officer David Louis Gill, 14 Squadron and 7 Squadron, Royal Australian Air Force, Australia and New Guinea, 1942-1945. Wallet 1 o...
Maker: Laird, R KObserver's Air Gunner's and W/T Operator's Flying Logbook maintained by 421989 Wireless Air Gunner Sergeant R. K. Laird from November 1942 to June 1945. It gives details of training and qualifications...
Lamond, Frank (Flight Sergeant, b.1923 - d.1944); Corkhill, Charles William Maxwell (422138 Flight Sergeant, b.1917 - d.1943); Ayers, Ralph James (409881 Flight Sergeant, b.1920 - d.1943)
Maker: Kidgell, MernaUnpublished manuscript written by Merna Kidgell relating to Flight Sergeant Frank Lamond who served with the 14 Squadron RAAF. Entitled 'We call him Bill' it recounts Sgt Lamond's early life and war e...
Maker: Lewis, William John Royal Australian Air ForceCollection relating to the Second World War service of 2028 Flying Officer William John Lewis, Royal Australian Air Force, Australia, 1936-1947. Wallet 1 of 1 - Collection consists of three folders o...
Maker: UnknownOutdoor group portrait including 402154 Sergeant (Sgt) Frederick William Dennis (left), 14 Squadron, RAAF, of Dubbo, NSW. He enlisted from Sydney, NSW, on 24 June 1940. Sgt Dennis died on flying opera...
Maker: UnknownPacific Star. Impressed reverse with recipient's details.
PhotographPEARCE, WA. 1940/41. PROBABLY PHOTOGRAPHIC SECTION NO. 14 SQUADRON RAAF. ASSEMBLING MOSAICS OR STEREO PICTURES. (DONOR D. SIVYER)
PhotographPEARCE, WA. 1940/41. PROBABLY PHOTOGRAPHIC SECTION NO. 14 SQUADRON RAAF. INTERIOR OF STUDIO SHOWING CAMERAS AND LIGHTING.
PhotographPEARCE, WA. 1940/41. RECRUITS OF NO 14 SQUADRON RAAF, INCLUDING AIRMAN G.W.SIVYER
PhotographPEARCE, WESTERN AUSTRALIA, 1940/41. BAND OF NO 14 SQUADRON RAAF
PEARCE, WESTERN AUSTRALIA, 1940/41. GROUP OF ARMOURERS WITH BOMBS AND MECHANISMS, NO 14 SQUADRON ...
PhotographPEARCE, WESTERN AUSTRALIA, 1940/41. GROUP OF ARMOURERS WITH BOMBS AND MECHANISMS, NO 14 SQUADRON RAAF
PhotographPEARCE, WESTERN AUSTRALIA, 1940/41. INTERIOR OF PHOTOGRAPHIC SECTION, NO 14 SQUADRON RAAF.
PhotographPEARCE, WESTERN AUSTRALIA, 1940/41. PERSONNEL OF NO 14 SQUADRON RAAF.