Filters (5 applied)Clear All
- related units : No. 466 Squadron (remove)
- Conflict : Second World War, 1939-1945 (remove)
- related places : Europe: United Kingdom, England, Yorkshire, Driffield (remove)
- related subjects : Group portraits (remove)
- type : Photograph (remove)
YORKSHIRE, ENGLAND. 1944-09-05. CREW OF A HALIFAX BOMBER AIRCRAFT OF NO. 466 SQUADRON RAAF, BASED ...
PhotographYORKSHIRE, ENGLAND. 1944-09-05. CREW OF A HALIFAX BOMBER AIRCRAFT OF NO. 466 SQUADRON RAAF, BASED AT RAF STATION DRIFFIELD, ARE VERY HAPPY ABOUT THE RESULT OF THEIR ATTACK ON ENEMY SYNTHETIC OIL PLANT...
PhotographYorkshire, England. 1944-12-13. Group portrait of members of No. 462 and No. 466 (Halifax) Squadrons RAAF at RAF Station Driffield, who have all parachuted to safety from their damaged aircrafts as th...
PhotographYORKSHIRE, ENGLAND. 1944-07-26. INFORMAL GROUP PORTRAIT OF HIS ROYAL HIGHNESS THE DUKE OF GLOUCESTER WITH SQUADRON COMMANDING OFFICER 402942 WING COMMANDER H. W. CONNELLY DFC, SEAFORD, NSW, AND AUSTRA...