Filters (2 applied)Clear All
- type : Digitised Collection (remove)
- related units : 2nd Australian Light Horse Field Ambulance (remove)
has sound (1)
has video (1)
related places (6)
- Africa: Egypt, Frontier, Sinai, Romani Area, Romani (1)
- Africa: North Africa (1)
- Middle East: Ottoman Empire, Palestine, Jordan River (1)
- Middle East: Ottoman Empire, Palestine, North Palestine, Nablus (1)
- Middle East: Ottoman Empire, Transjordan, Es Salt (1)
- Middle East: Ottoman Empire, Turkey, Dardanelles, Gallipoli, Anzac Area (Gallipoli) (1)
AWM30 B2.12 - [Prisoner of war statements, 1914-18 War:] Light Horse Medical Units, Palestine - 1015 D S ARMSTRONG, 3080 Driver H C BROCKHURST, 18861 Private G C CLARKE, 2110 Driver F J MATTHEWS, 5468 Driver G M MILLER, 11250 Driver M B SLOAN, 11249 Driver J C SLOAN, 16970 Private D G WEIDENHOFER, 16961 Private B J BRIANT, 2113 Driver A THOMPSON, 445 Private C S CAMPBELL
Maker: Department of Defence
Maker: Downes, Rupert MajorDiary relating to the First World War service of Lieutenant Colonel Rupert Major Downes, Head Quarters, Anzac Mounted Division. This diary written between 25 July 1916 and 26 October 1916 includes his...
Maker: Richards, Thomas James 'Rusty'Diary relating to the First World War service of 25 Private Thomas James Richards, 1st Australian Field Ambulance. The entries in this diary span the period 26 November 1915 to 25 January 1916 and cov...