Filters (3 applied)Clear All
- type : Heraldry (remove)
- Conflict : Second World War, 1939-1945 (remove)
- related subjects : Trousers (remove)
has sound (1)
has video (1)
related units (65)
- Royal Australian Air Force (17)
- German Air Force (3)
- RAF Bomber Command (3)
- Royal Air Force (3)
- Royal Australian Navy (3)
- 15 Heavy Anti Aircraft Battery (2)
- Empire Air Training Scheme (2)
- HMAS Lonsdale (Port Melbourne) (2)
- No. 35 Squadron (RAF) (2)
- No. 40 Squadron (RAF) (2)
- Pathfinder Force (PFF) (2)
- Royal Australian Army Medical Corps (2)
- Royal Australian Naval Volunteer Reserve (2)
- United States Army (2)
- United States Navy (2)
- 2/14 Australian General Hospital (1)
- 2/1st Field Regiment (1)
- 2/2 Australian General Hospital (1)
- 2/48th Australian Infantry Battalion (1)
- 26th Australian Infantry Battalion (1)
- 2nd Australian Imperial Force (1)
- 42 Squadron RAAF (1)
- 9 Australian Division (1)
- Air Transport Auxiliary (1)
- Armoured brigades (1)
- Australian Army Nursing Service (1)
- British Army (1)
- Citizen Military Forces (1)
- Department of Munitions (1)
- Despatch riders (1)
- Divisional signals (1)
- German Army (1)
- HMAS Cerberus (1)
- HMAS Shepparton (1)
- Humanitarian Operations (1)
- Infantry units (1)
- Japan (British Commonwealth Occupation Force) (13 February 1946 - 28 April 1952) (1)
- No. 103 Squadron (RAF) (1)
- No. 104 Squadron (RAF) (1)
- No. 107 Squadron (RAF) (1)
- No. 11 Squadron (1)
- No. 14 Squadron (1)
- No. 149 Squadron (RAF) (1)
- No. 201 Squadron (RAF) (1)
- No. 24 Squadron (1)
- No. 294 Squadron (RAF) (1)
- No. 43 Squadron (RAF) (1)
- No. 454 Squadron (1)
- No. 455 Squadron (1)
- No. 459 Squadron (1)
- No. 460 Squadron (1)
- No. 462 Squadron (1)
- No. 464 Squadron (1)
- No. 613 'City of Manchester' Squadron (RAF) (1)
- No. 617 Squadron (RAF) (1)
- No. 70 Squadron (RAF) (1)
- No. 75 (NZ) Squadron (RAF) (1)
- No. 77 Squadron (1)
- RAAF Fairbairn (1)
- RAAF Richmond (1)
- Royal Australian Army Service Corps (1)
- Royal Navy (1)
- Ski School, Lebanon (1)
- Sparrow Force (1)
- Supplies and transport units (1)
related places (41)
- Oceania: Australia (20)
- Europe: United Kingdom (13)
- Oceania: Australia, New South Wales, Sydney (9)
- Europe (7)
- Europe: Germany (5)
- Mediterranean (4)
- Middle East (4)
- Africa: Egypt (2)
- Africa: Egypt, Alexandria (2)
- Africa: North Africa (2)
- Asia: India, Bombay (2)
- Europe: France, Normandy (2)
- Europe: Italy, Sicily (2)
- Europe: United Kingdom, England, Greater London, London (2)
- Middle East: British Mandate of Palestine, Palestine (2)
- Middle East: Persian Gulf (2)
- Middle East: Syria (2)
- Middle East: Yemen, Aden (2)
- Oceania: Australia, Queensland, North Queensland, Townsville (2)
- Oceania: Australia, Victoria, Melbourne, Port Melbourne (2)
- Oceania: Australia, Victoria, Mornington Peninsula, Westernport, Flinders (2)
- Oceania: Australia, Western Australia, Fremantle (2)
- Oceania: New Guinea (2)
- Oceania: Pacific Islands, Guam (2)
- Oceania: Pacific Islands, Hawaii (2)
- Oceans: Indian Ocean (2)
- Africa: Egypt, Suez Canal, Kantara (1)
- Africa: North Africa, Western Desert (1)
- Approximate locations: At sea (1)
- Asia: Japan (1)
- Asia: Timor (1)
- Europe: United Kingdom, England (1)
- Europe: United Kingdom, England, Lincolnshire (1)
- Europe: United Kingdom, England, Suffolk, Mildenhall (1)
- Middle East: French Mandate for Syria and Lebanon, Lebanon (1)
- Oceania: Australia, Northern Territory, Darwin (1)
- Oceania: Australia, Queensland (1)
- Oceania: Australia, Queensland, Brisbane (1)
- Oceania: Australia, Victoria, Melbourne, Laverton (1)
- Oceania: Australia, Victoria, Mornington Peninsula, Westernport (1)
- Oceania: Pacific Islands, Solomon Islands (1)
- Unknown (28)
- Carr, Son & Woor Ltd (4)
- Commonwealth Government Clothing Factory (3)
- Gieves Ltd (3)
- H R Hayman Pty Ltd (2)
- H Schiess & Sons Pty Ltd (2)
- Hart & Levy Limited (2)
- Naval Clothing Factory (2)
- Wardrop of Melbourne (2)
- Alex Andersons Pty Ltd (1)
- Anthony Hordern & Sons (1)
- CW8 (1)
- Clothing Factory, South Melbourne (MTX) (1)
- Ellinson Bros. Pty. Ltd. (1)
- Flehr & Co Ltd (1)
- Henry Morgan & Co Ltd (1)
- Leon Fonstein (1)
- Louis & Charles Noble (1)
- Maitland & Riley Pty Ltd (1)
- Murdoch's, Sydney (1)
- Q110 (1)
- Robby's, Melbourne (1)
- Rothwells Outfitting Ltd (1)
- Scott, Ian Sydney (1)
- V. 524 (1)
- V450 (1)
- W. Chorley & Co Pty Ltd (1)
- West Auckland Clothing Co Ltd (1)
Maker: H R Hayman Pty Ltd UnknownAirman's issue RAAF blue wool serge winter service dress tunic and trousers. The tunic is complete with plastic RAAF buttons, LAC rank insignia on each sleeve, a pair of embroidered RAAF shoulder titl...
Maker: Q110Pair of Australian Army khaki wool service dress trousers with larger, modified belt loops. Size 16.
Maker: Murdoch's, SydneyTailor made Australian Army officer's khaki winter service dress trousers. The trousers have a concealed seven button fly, and six buttons located inside the waistband for the attachment of braces. Th...
Maker: Hart & Levy LimitedRAAF blue wool serge battledress trousers with concealed six button fly closure. The trousers have two side pockets and an inset back pocket on the right rear secured by a button flap. The front left ...
Maker: CW8Pair of RAAF blue battle dress trousers.
Maker: Commonwealth Government Clothing FactoryKhaki cotton drill battledress trousers. The trousers are secured at the front by a concealed five button fly with brown plastic buttons and a single brown plastic inverted button at the waist. There ...
Maker: UnknownPair of khaki cotton drill 'Bombay Bloomers' as issued to Australian soldiers in Malaya. The bloomers can be worn as trousers or, by folding back the bell-bottom shaped legs and fastening them to the ...
Maker: UnknownPair of Luftwaffe brown leather and sheepskin flying trousers commonly known, together with the accompanying jacket, as a [English] 'Channel' suit. The trousers are lined with sheepskin and the rear o...
Maker: UnknownChild's army uniform trousers made from light tan cotton, with a zippered opening to the left side, reinforced with a snap fastener and a hook and eye above the zipper. There are actually two eyes, wh...
Maker: UnknownChild's army uniform trousers made from brown khaki cotton. There are three pairs of dished profile steel buttons sewn to the inside of the waistband for the attachment of braces or suspenders. There ...
Maker: UnknownChild's cotton drill white naval trousers, with buttoned drop-down fly and buttoned internal waist. With pair of pockets.
Maker: UnknownChild's army uniform trousers made from light brown cotton with an integral waistband. There is a single side-fly to the proper left side of the trousers - this is secured by five nickel-plated snap f...
Maker: UnknownChild's army uniform trousers, made from plain tan cotton, with a pair of placket closures at each hip. The upper brown celluloid button at each side is functional; the second button is non-functional...
Maker: UnknownPair of grey wool pinstripe trousers. The front pleated trousers have a concealed button fly closure secured at the waistband by two buttons. Two fabric tabs with belt buckles are on each hip for tigh...
Maker: UnknownLuftwaffe unlined cotton summerweight flying 'Channel Trousers'. They are made from heavy weight brown and white flecked 'salt and pepper' cotton, and have a buttoned waistband, adjustable by cotton t...
Maker: UnknownGerman army infantry grey winter trousers. The pockets at the hip have a buttoned diagonal slit opening. There is another pocket for a fob watch in the front right side, between the pocket and the fl...
Maker: Scott, Ian SydneyImprovised trousers made from a pair of khaki shorts and a khaki shirt. The shorts have slash pockets on each hip, a coin pocket and a rear patch pocket on the right rear hip. They have a concealed fo...
Maker: UnknownPair trousers with gold embroidered stripe down the centre of the leg. Trousers are fastened by plastic buttons and a buckled strap.and gold buttons.
Maker: V. 524Pair of khaki cotton twill fall front trousers. The trousers have deep side splits at each hip which are secured with a vertical line of three buttons on both sides. Two belt lengths are sewn into the...
Maker: Flehr & Co LtdPair of khaki winter service dress trousers.The manufacturer's name and date tag are sewn inside the waist band,and also labelled 'Capt. Douglas'.