Filters (2 applied)Clear All
has sound (1)
has video (1)
related subjects (28)
- Queen's South Africa Medal (1899-1901) (46)
- Bars and clasps for medals (6)
- Distinguished Conduct Medal (3)
- Badges (2)
- Edward VII Coronation Medal (1902) (2)
- Egypt Medal (1882-1889) (2)
- Hat badges (2)
- Khedive's Bronze Star (2)
- Mayor of Sydney Sudan Medal (2)
- Smokers accessories (2)
- British (1)
- British Awards and Medals (1)
- Buttons (1)
- Chocolates (1)
- Embroidery (1)
- Food rations and rationing (1)
- Grooming equipment (1)
- King's South Africa Medal (1901-1902) (1)
- Meats (1)
- Medical services (1)
- New Zealanders (1)
- Packs (1)
- Pouches (1)
- Qualifications badges (1)
- Shoulder titles (1)
- Souvenirs (1)
- Survival equipment (1)
- Watch fobs (1)
related units (31)
- Queensland Military Forces (10)
- New South Wales Mounted Rifles (8)
- New South Wales Military Forces (6)
- British Army (5)
- New South Wales Medical Corps (4)
- 1st Victorian Mounted Rifles (3)
- British South African Irregular Forces (3)
- Colonial Military Forces (3)
- Commonwealth Horse (3)
- Imperial Bushmen Corps (3)
- South African Forces (3)
- Victorian Mounted Rifles (3)
- Medical Units (2)
- New South Wales contingents (2)
- South African Light Horse (2)
- St John Ambulance Association (2)
- 1st New South Wales Mounted Rifles (1)
- British Forces (1)
- Cape Colony armed forces (1)
- Cavalry units (Boer War period) (1)
- Cyclist units (1)
- Imperial Yeomanry (1)
- Machine gun units (1)
- New South Wales Citizen Bushmen (1)
- New South Wales Infantry (1)
- Police (1)
- Royal Army Medical Corps (1)
- Royal Australian Artillery (1)
- South African Constabulary (1)
- Veterans organisations (1)
- Western Australia Mounted Infantry (1)
HeraldryCape of Good Hope General Service Medal with the bar 'BECHUANALAND'. The recipient's rank, name and unit are engraved on the edge. Obverse: The bust of Queen Victoria wearing a veil and a small crown,...
Maker: UnknownClothes Brush. The number '149', has been roughly carved into the top of the wooden handle. The top of the handle has a thin wooden cover that has been nailed with 8 small tacks to the base. One of th...
Maker: UnknownDistinguished Conduct Medal (VR). Impressed around edge with recipient's details.
Maker: UnknownDistinguished Conduct Medal (Ed VII). The original naming has been ground down and the edge engraved (in place of the normal impressed naming) with Gifford's details .
Maker: UnknownEdward VII Coronation Medal. Unnamed as issued.
Maker: Bovril CompanyUnopened emergency field service ration tin in the form of an oval tin cylinder with soldered ends. A tinned band, impressed '12-99' runs around the centre of the tin and is designed to be opened by a...
Maker: UnknownA voided Southern Cross backed with red felt within a circle inscribed 'QUEENSLAND' and surmounted by Queen Victoria's crown which is joined to the badge by two laurel leaves extending from each side ...
Maker: Henry Jenkins and SonsKhedive's Bronze Star. Unnamed as issued.
Maker: UnknownKing's South Africa Medal with clasps for South Africa 1901 and South Africa 1902. Impressed around edge with recipient's details .
Lapel badge: African War Veterans Association Queensland - First Officer J T Woods, St John Ambulance
Maker: HandfordShield shaped enamelled lapel badge surmounted by King's crown. The border is red and contains the words 'African War Veterans Association Queensland', surrounding a central depiction of a mounted sol...
Maker: UnknownThe badge is a cross shape, surmounted by the Queen Victoria crown. The body of the badge is square with a circle inside the square. The centre of the circle is voided, but a large letter 'R' has been...
Maker: UnknownCross stitch patriotic needle holder in the pattern of the Union Jack flag. The reverse of the needle holder shows signs of use with several needle holes.
Maker: UnknownPresentation watch fob in the shape of a cross. The cross is similar in shape to a cross paronce, but with sharper points. Between each arm is a triangle. The arms are decorated with a leaf design. Th...
Maker: Hobson and SonsThe button bears the raised cypher of Queen Victoria in the centre. The cypher is surrounded by a garter with 'QUEENSLAND' in raised lettering running around the top of the garter. The bottom of the g...
Maker: UnknownQueen's South Africa Medal with clasps 'CAPE COLONY', 'PAARDEBERG', 'DRIEFONTEIN', 'JOHANNESBURG', 'DIAMOND HILL' AND 'WITTEBERGEN'. Medal impressed around edge with recipient's details.
Maker: de Saulles, George WilliamQueen's South Africa Medal with the clasps 'WITTEBERGEN', 'DIAMOND HILL', 'JOHANESBURG' and 'CAPE COLONY'. Impressed edge with recipient's details.
Maker: UnknownQueens' South Africa Medal. Impressed around edge with recipient's details. There is a small hole at the top of the medal where the suspender bar (missing) would attach.
Maker: UnknownQueen's South Africa Medal with clasps for 'WITTEBERGEN', 'TRANSVAAL' and 'CAPE COLONY'. Impressed around edge with recipient's details. The remnants of a 1914-1915 Star ribbon are attached to the m...
Maker: UnknownQueen's South Africa Medal bars 'CAPE COLONY', 'TRANSVAAL', 'ORANGE FREE STATE', and 'SOUTH AFRICA 1901'. Impressed around edge with recipient's details.
Maker: UnknownQueen's South Africa Medal with 'Cape Colony' clasp. Impressed around edge with recipient's details.