Filters (4 applied)Clear All
- type : Heraldry (remove)
- related units : No. 14 Squadron (remove)
- has video : no (remove)
- has image : yes (remove)
has sound (1)
related places (9)
- Oceania: Australia (7)
- Oceania: New Guinea1, Mubo Salamaua Area, Salamaua (4)
- Oceania: New Guinea1, Wau Area, Wau (4)
- Oceania: Pacific Islands, Bismarck Archipelago, New Britain, Gasmata (4)
- Middle East (2)
- Oceania: New Guinea1, Papua New Guinea, Papua, Owen Stanley Range, Buna Area, Buna (2)
- Oceania: Pacific Islands, Bismarck Archipelago, Bismarck Sea (2)
- Oceania: New Guinea1 (1)
- Oceania: Pacific Islands (1)
Maker: UnknownAustralia Service Medal. Impressed around edge with recipient's details.
Maker: UnknownBritish War Medal 1939-45. Impressed around edge with recipient's details.
Maker: UnknownPacific Star. Impressed reverse with recipient's details.
Maker: UnknownKhaki drab dust coat with long sleeves and a fold down collar. The coat has two large rounded patch pockets sewn below the waist with openings on the side. A small square patch pocket is sewn on the l...
Maker: Commonwealth Government Clothing FactoryPair of RAAF blue woollen winter service dress trousers. The front pleated trousers have a concealed four button fly, with a metal hook and bar fastening at the waist. Six plastic buttons are sewn aro...
Maker: Commonwealth Government Clothing FactoryRAAF officer's blue wool winter service dress tunic with a pair of pleated breast patch pockets and a pair of expanding patch waist pockets. The pockets have flaps secured by gilt metal RAAF buttons. ...
Maker: Unknown1939-1945 Star. Impressed reverse with recipient's details.