Filters (2 applied)Clear All
has image (1)
has sound (1)
has video (1)
related places (21)
- Africa: Egypt, Alexandria (1)
- Africa: Egypt, Cairo (1)
- Africa: Egypt, Suez Canal (1)
- Africa: North Africa, Libya, Cyrenaica, Tobruk Area, Tobruk (1)
- Asia: Japan, Tokyo Bay (1)
- Asia: Singapore, Changi (1)
- Europe: Austria (1)
- Europe: Belgium, Flanders, West-Vlaanderen, Ypres, Zonnebeke, Polygon Wood (1)
- Europe: France (1)
- Europe: France, Picardie, Somme, Albert Bapaume Area, Pozieres Area, Pozieres (1)
- Europe: Greece (1)
- Europe: Italy (1)
- Europe: United Kingdom, England (1)
- Europe: United Kingdom, England, Devon, Plymouth (1)
- Europe: United Kingdom, England, Greater Manchester, Manchester (1)
- Europe: United Kingdom, Scotland, Glasgow (1)
- Middle East: French Mandate for Syria and Lebanon, Lebanon, Beirut Tripoli Area, Tripoli (1)
- Middle East: Ottoman Empire, Turkey, Marmara, Chanak, Gallipoli Peninsula (1)
- Oceania: Australia, Northern Territory, Darwin (1)
- Oceania: New Guinea1 (1)
- Oceania: Pacific Islands, Bismarck Archipelago, New Britain, Gazelle Peninsula, Rabaul Area, Rabaul (1)
Maker: Glen Alvie Recreation Reserve Committee'Glen Alvie Remembers', a manuscript based on research into 28 former students of Glen Alvie State School who served in the First World War and 31 men and 3 women who enlisted form Glen Alvie for Worl...
Maker: Radnell, Donald JamesCollection relating to the Second World War service of VX34693 Private Donald James Radnell, of the 2/24 Australian Infantry Battalion. Collection consists of a 47 page typed memoir titled 'I Enlisted...
Maker: Williams, Albert `Bill'Manuscript written by Sergeant Albert Williams, "What was it like to be a POW dad?", describing his Second World War service in the Middle East and capture by the Germans in Tobruk. Williams was held...
Maker: Burgheim, Lyn and Peter45p bound manuscript: 'WWI Cassidys too were there.' Describes the First World War experiences of 10 Cassidy family members together with the Second World War experiences of 2 family members. The manu...