Filters (2 applied)Clear All
has image (1)
has sound (1)
has video (1)
related places (24)
- Oceania: New Guinea1 (3)
- Africa: North Africa, Libya, Cyrenaica, Tobruk Area, Tobruk (2)
- Asia: Turkey (2)
- Europe: Greece, Larisa (2)
- Middle East: British Mandate of Palestine, Palestine (2)
- Middle East: British Mandate of Palestine, Palestine, Julis (2)
- Middle East: Syria (2)
- Africa: Egypt (1)
- Africa: Egypt, Suez Canal (1)
- Africa: Egypt, Suez Canal, Kantara (1)
- Africa: Egypt, Suez Canal, Port Said (1)
- Africa: North Africa, Libya, Cyrenaica, Bardia Area (1)
- Africa: North Africa, Libya, Cyrenaica, Bardia Area, Bardia (1)
- Asia: Ceylon (1)
- Asia: Ceylon, Colombo (1)
- Asia: Korea (1)
- Europe: Greece (1)
- Europe: Greece, Aegean Islands (1)
- Europe: Greece, Aegean Islands, Skiros (1)
- Mediterranean: Cyprus (1)
- Middle East (1)
- Oceania: Australia (1)
- Oceania: Australia, New South Wales (1)
- Oceania: New Guinea1, Papua New Guinea, Papua (1)
Maker: Barter, Margaret AnnThis Ph.D thesis explores the collective experience of 2/2 Battalion members from October/November 1939 to disbandment in February 1946 as well as examining the men's varied and fluctuating responses ...
Maker: Bell, W A Bell, Wilbur Athol"For the Life of Me" by W.A. Bell. Contains the life story of NX2078 R.S.M Wilbur Athol (Athol) Bell. Part I is about his life leading up to the War. Part II is about his service in the 2/2 Australian...
Maker: Boyle, RebeccaBiographical manuscript titled 'My Life as a Soldier' detailing the service of NX2274 Cpl. Arthur John Codrington MID in the Second World War. Describes signals training in camp at Julis, Palestine in...
Maker: Codrington, Arthur JohnManuscript titled 'Escape from Greece (Tempe Gorge)'. Decribes the escape of NX2274 Cpl. Arthur John Codrington, MID, with other Australian and New Zealand soldiers from Greece to Palestine via Turkey...
Maker: Green, Edna OlwynThesis "For the dangers passed" relates to the author's attempt to come to terms with the death of her husband, Lieutenant Colonel Charles Green, in Korea, through a study of his involvement in the Au...