Filters (2 applied)Clear All
has image (1)
has sound (1)
has video (1)
related subjects (1)
related places (13)
- Africa: Egypt (3)
- Middle East: Ottoman Empire, Turkey, Dardanelles, Gallipoli (2)
- Oceania: Australia (2)
- Africa: Egypt, Suez Canal, Suez (1)
- Europe: Belgium (1)
- Europe: Belgium, Flanders, West-Vlaanderen, Ypres, Zonnebeke, Polygon Wood (1)
- Europe: France (1)
- Europe: France, Picardie, Somme, Albert Bapaume Area, Pozieres Area, Pozieres (1)
- Europe: Greece, Aegean Islands, Lemnos (1)
- Europe: United Kingdom, England (1)
- Europe: United Kingdom, England, Devon, Plymouth (1)
- Europe: United Kingdom, England, Greater Manchester, Manchester (1)
- Europe: Western Front (1)
Maker: Colman, William Russell GoodwinUNPUBLISHED TYPESCRIPT ENTITLED "THERE AND BACK" ENTERED IN THE RSSILA CENTENARY WAR NOVEL COMPETITION. SET IN EGYPT, FRANCE, BELGIUM AND AUSTRALIA AND BASED ON THE AUTHOR'S OWN EXPERIENCES, THIS ACCO...
Maker: Lewis, Alfred Frank"A Centenarian Reveals His 1915 - 1919 Diary". Typed and bound manuscript from the First World War diary of 369 Company Quartermaster Sergeant Alfred Frank Lewis of the 27th Battalion. He left Austral...
Maker: Winter, DonovanSeries of original poems. Written in a rhyming couplet, ballad style, the poems of 16 year old Private Donovan Winter cover his experiences in the training camps, transport to Egypt, hospitalization, ...
Maker: Burgheim, Lyn and Peter45p bound manuscript: 'WWI Cassidys too were there.' Describes the First World War experiences of 10 Cassidy family members together with the Second World War experiences of 2 family members. The manu...