Filters (4 applied)Clear All
- type : Technology (remove)
- has image : no (remove)
- Conflict : First World War, 1914-1918 (remove)
- related subjects : Turkish (remove)
has sound (1)
has video (1)
related units (4)
related places (8)
- Middle East: Ottoman Empire, Palestine (2)
- Europe: France, Nord Pas de Calais, Nord, Bailleul (1)
- Europe: Germany (1)
- Middle East: Ottoman Empire, Turkey (1)
- Middle East: Ottoman Empire, Turkey, Dardanelles, Gallipoli (1)
- Middle East: Ottoman Empire, Turkey, Dardanelles, Gallipoli, Anzac Area (Gallipoli), Lone Pine Area, Lone Pine (1)
- Middle East: Ottoman Empire, Turkey, Dardanelles, Gallipoli, Anzac Area (Gallipoli), Quinn's Post Area, Wire Gully (1)
- Middle East: Ottoman Empire, Turkey, Dardanelles, Gallipoli, Cape Helles Area, Cape Helles (1)
Australian War Records Section label for Turkish fuze, Gallipoli : Private A T D Barr, 13th Light Horse Regiment, AIF
Maker: UnknownAn Australian War Records Section label with a printed address on one side (On His Majesty's Service / To Collecting Depot / Australian War Museums / c/o Headquarters / Australian Corps) and with det...
Maker: Waffenfabrik Mauser AGModel 1890 Turkish Mauser bolt action rifle. The breech ring is stamped with the Sultans tughra (cypher) and on the left side a Turkish Arabic inscription indicating Waffenfabrik Mauser Oberndorf and ...
Technology600 mm long artillery dial sight bracket, onto the end of which is fitted a Goerz Panorama ferhnrohr dial sight. The device is covered with light corrosion. The dial sight number is illegible. Turkis...
TechnologyArtillery dial sight, 13 degrees x 3 magnification with cross level and flat bar dovetail guide. Numbers on azimuth scale are in arabic,while those on the dovetail correspond to '333-334' - possibly ...
Maker: UnknownRemains of a Turkish 'broomstick bomb' consisting of a length of wooden pole connected to the base of the bomb.
TechnologyTurkish Cavalry Trooper's Sword and Scabbard. The hilt is a sheet steel guard with turned edges and is pierced with a crescent moon and star. The grips are dark brown checkered bakelite held to the ta...
TechnologyTurkish Officer's sword and scabbard. The hilt has a brass D shape stirrup guard, a plain brass back strap and wooden grips with ten horizontal bands. A brown sword knot is attached to the hilt. The s...
TechnologyTurkish Officer's sword and scabbard. The hilt has a brass D shape stirrup guard, a plain brass back strap. The wooden grips with ten horizontal bands has a small piece of wood is missing from the cen...
Maker: UnknownTurkish cast iron artillery projectile with a rounded nose and four ridges along the side. The projectile is 75 mm diameter. The head of the shell is truncated, bored out to approx 22 mm diameter, an...