Filters (2 applied)Clear All
has sound (1)
has video (1)
related units (1)
related places (7)
- Africa: Egypt (1)
- Africa: Egypt, Frontier, Sinai (1)
- Europe: Belgium, Flanders, West-Vlaanderen, Passchendaele (1)
- Europe: Belgium, Flanders, West-Vlaanderen, Ypres (1)
- Europe: France (1)
- Europe: France, Picardie, Somme, Albert Bapaume Area, Warlencourt (1)
- Europe: France, Picardie, Somme, Bapaume Cambrai Area, Bullecourt, Vaulx-Vraucourt (1)
ArtDepicts four stretcher bearers carrying wounded soldier towards an ambulance, near a wood in north western France. The stretcher bearers on the left are wearing leather leggings, so are probably the d...
ArtDepicts two soldiers seen from behind, the one on the right has his head bandaged beneath his helmet, while the soldier on the left has his uniform tunic over his shoulders, and his right arm over the...
ArtDepicts two stretcher bearers in full uniform, wearing tin helmets, carrying a stretcher with a wounded man across a war damaged landscape. This work was reproduced in 'Australia at War: Drawings at t...
Maker: Crozier, FrankDepicts a camel with a cacolet on his back which is used for carrying sick or wounded men, being led by an Arab on foot. Henry Gullett stated 'It would be scarcely possible to devise a more acute tort...