Filters (2 applied)Clear All
has sound (1)
has video (1)
related units (1)
related places (10)
- Europe: France (2)
- Europe: France, Nord Pas de Calais, Nord, Hazebrouck (2)
- Europe: Belgium, Flanders, West-Vlaanderen, Poperinghe (1)
- Europe: Belgium, Flanders, West-Vlaanderen, Ypres (1)
- Europe: Flanders (1)
- Europe: France, Nord Pas de Calais, Nord, Lille, Armentieres (1)
- Europe: Germany (1)
- Europe: United Kingdom, England, Greater London, London (1)
- Europe: Western Front (1)
- Oceania: Australia, Australian Capital Territory, Canberra (1)
ArtDepicts a soldier seated next to a small boy, who is playing with a box. Dyson originally titled this work 'The Camp Mascot. Domesticity near Poperinghe'. Will Dyson was the first Australian official ...
ArtDepicts a German family scene, consisting of a mother, holding baby and scolding a small child for disturbing her father. The father, a German officer in uniform, slumps wearily in a chair. The captio...
ArtDepicts two French civilians, an elderly man and a young boy. The elderly man wears sabot (clogs) and his eyes are bandaged following a gas attack. He is seated on a bundle, with the young boy standin...
ArtDepicts a soldier carrying an officer's valise on his shoulders as he walks along a road way in a French village. He walks along with women and children also carrying their belongings and bags. The wo...
ArtDepicts a figure of a man, bending over a small child and chastising him. Above the man's ear is a feather quill with the word 'CRITICISM' on it, and he holds a bill with the words 'BILL FOR DRESSING ...
Maker: Dyson, AmbroseThis illustration is an imagined scene of an Australian soldier and young boy; their backs to the viewer. They look across a desolate war-ravaged landscape scattered with crosses and a bombed building...