Filters (2 applied)Clear All
has sound (1)
has video (1)
related units (3)
related places (7)
- Middle East: Ottoman Empire, Turkey, Dardanelles, Gallipoli (2)
- Europe: Belgium, Flanders, West-Vlaanderen, Passchendaele (1)
- Europe: Belgium, Flanders, West-Vlaanderen, Ypres (1)
- Europe: France (1)
- Europe: France, Picardie, Somme, Albert Combles Area, Fricourt (1)
- Middle East: Ottoman Empire, Turkey (1)
- Middle East: Ottoman Empire, Turkey, Dardanelles, Gallipoli, Anzac Area (Gallipoli), Anzac Beaches Area, Gaba Tepe (1)
ArtDepicts the figure of a soldier in uniform, wearing a tin helmet, and holding a rifle with a bayonet attached, standing on sentry duty in a war damaged landscape at Fricourt, France. Will Dyson was th...
ArtDepicts a number of Australian soldiers in uniform seated and standing, reinforcements for the front line. Will Dyson was the first Australian official war artist to visit the front during the First W...
ArtDepicts a group of weary Australian soldiers from either the 2nd or 3rd Australian Division walking along the road in Passchendaele. The soldiers are carrying personal and military equipment, one has ...
ArtDepicts two ghostly figures of soldiers seated on a rock in front of Anzac Beach at Gallipoli. The soldier hold their rifles and look wistfully and melancholically out towards the viewer. They are bat...
Maker: Crozier, FrankDepicts an Australian soldier holding a rifle and bayonet, standing astride a dead Turk, and another Australian soldier standing below and to the side holding an Australian flag. In the background is ...