Filters (2 applied)Clear All
has sound (1)
has video (1)
related places (7)
- Europe: France (4)
- Europe: France, Picardie, Somme, Bapaume Cambrai Area, Cambrai (3)
- Europe: France, Nord Pas de Calais, Nord, Morbecque (2)
- Europe: Flanders (1)
- Europe: France, Picardie, Somme, Albert Bapaume Area, Bapaume (1)
- Europe: France, Picardie, Somme, Bapaume Cambrai Area, Bullecourt (1)
- Europe: Western Front (1)
ArtDepicts the interior of an Australian motor repair workshop, with mechanics working on engines, at Morbecque, near Picarde in northern France. Will Dyson was the first Australian official war artist t...
ArtDepicts a number of covered trucks and tents, set up in a square, at K Supply Column's Mobile Workshops, near the town of Morbecque, France. The town's buildings and cathedral can be seen in the backg...
ArtDepicts a number of men standing on the back of a truck, working on repairing an anti aircraft gun motor carriage. Beneath the truck is a figure of a man and additional men can be seen out the front o...
ArtDepicts a number of soldiers working on repairing and cleaning field guns at the St. Stamps Gun Hospital in Cambrai, on the Bapaume Road, in August 1917. Will Dyson was the first Australian official ...
ArtDepicts a team of men lifting and maneuvering part of a field gun into place at a mobile ordnance workshop on the Cambrai Road, near Bullecourt, France. Will Dyson was the first Australian official wa...