Filters (1 applied)Clear All
commanding officer (30)
- Buttrose, Alfred William (2)
- Abbott, John Edward (1)
- Aitken, Edward Fawcett (1)
- Bierwirth, Rudolph (1)
- Byrne, Joseph Henry (1)
- Conroy, Thomas Mayo (1)
- Cook, Thomas Page (1)
- Corby, John Armstrong (1)
- Cotton, Thomas Richard Worgan (1)
- Davis, Clayton Edginton (1)
- Dunbar, Colin Campbell (1)
- Fergusson, Maurice Alfred (1)
- King, Roy (1)
- Lang, Joe Tilson (1)
- MacArthur-Onslow, Denzil (1)
- Marshall, Norman (1)
- Marson, Richard Harold (1)
- Miller, James 'Jim' (1)
- Monaghan, John Graham (1)
- Monaghan, Raymond Frederic (1)
- Morrison, Stewart Archibald (1)
- Porter, Selwyn Havelock Watson Craig (1)
- Robson, Ewan Murray (1)
- Starr, Patrick Daniel Garsfield (1)
- Strutt, Horace William (1)
- Wellington, Nelson Frederick (1)
- Williams, John Munslow (1)
- Withy, Charles Burton (1)
- Wood, Frederick George (1)
- Wrigley, Hugh (1)
related units (10)
UnitThe 2/2nd Pioneer Battalion was raised in Puckapunyal in Victoria in May 1940. After completing its initial training at "Pucka", the battalion sailed for the Middle East aboard the Queen Mary in April...
UnitThe 2/33rd Infantry Battalion was one of three formed in the United Kingdom on 27 June 1940 to create the 25th Infantry Brigade. The battalion's personnel were drawn from throughout the Australian for...
UnitThe 2/31st Infantry Battalion was one of three formed in the United Kingdom on 27 June 1940 to create the 25th Infantry Brigade. The battalion's personnel were drawn from throughout the Australian for...
UnitThe 6th Division Cavalry Regiment was formed in November 1939 and, just two months later, was sent overseas to the Middle East in January 1940. Arriving in Egypt, the regiment immediately went to Pale...
UnitThe 2/25th Battalion was formally raised in Brisbane on 1 July 1940. Recruited in Queensland, it began assembling at Grovely Camp on 15 July, and subsequently trained at Grovely (15 July-15 October) a...
UnitThe 2/5th Battalion formed in Melbourne on 18 October 1939, as part of the 17th Brigade of the 6th Australian Division. The nucleus of the battalion was assembled in ensuing days at the Royal Melbourn...