Filters (6 applied)Clear All
- casualties : 544 killed, 1450 wounded (including gassed) (remove)
- commanding officer : Woolcock, Arthur Raff (remove)
- related units : 3rd Australian Division (remove)
- related places : Warneton (remove)
- Conflict : First World War, 1914-1918 (remove)
- battle honours : Hindenburg Line (remove)
UnitThe 42nd Battalion was raised at Enoggera, on the outskirts of Brisbane, in December 1915 and became part of the 11th Brigade of the 3rd Australian Division. Due to sharing its numeric title with the ...