Filters (5 applied)Clear All
- commanding officer : White, Harold Fletcher (remove)
- Conflict : First World War, 1914-1918 (remove)
- casualties : 581 killed, 1637 wounded (including gassed) (remove)
- battle honours : Mont St. Quentin (remove)
- related units : 9 Brigade (remove)
related places (1)
UnitThe 35th Battalion was formed in December 1915 in Newcastle, New South Wales. The bulk of the battalion's recruits were drawn from the Newcastle region and thus it was dubbed "Newcastle's Own". Reflec...