Filters (6 applied)Clear All
- related places : Leconfield (remove)
- battle honours : Normandy 1944 (remove)
- related subjects : Sorties (remove)
- commanding officer : Hollings, Albert (remove)
- related units : RAF Transport Command (remove)
- casualties : Australian only: 184 killed (remove)
UnitNo. 466 Squadron, Royal Australian Air Force was formed at Driffield in the United Kingdom on 10 October 1942. Although intended as an Australian squadron under Article XV of the Empire Air Training S...