Filters (6 applied)Clear All
- related places : Leconfield (remove)
- casualties : Australian only: 184 killed (remove)
- related units : RAF Transport Command (remove)
- related subjects : Sorties (remove)
- battle honours : France and Germany 1944-1945 (remove)
- commanding officer : Wharton, Alan (remove)
UnitNo. 466 Squadron, Royal Australian Air Force was formed at Driffield in the United Kingdom on 10 October 1942. Although intended as an Australian squadron under Article XV of the Empire Air Training S...