Filters (6 applied)Clear All
- related places : Leconfield (remove)
- Conflict : Second World War, 1939-1945 (remove)
- battle honours : Normandy 1944 (remove)
- related subjects : Sorties (remove)
- commanding officer : Hollings, Albert (remove)
- related units : RAF Bomber Command (remove)
UnitNo. 466 Squadron, Royal Australian Air Force was formed at Driffield in the United Kingdom on 10 October 1942. Although intended as an Australian squadron under Article XV of the Empire Air Training S...