Filters (1 applied)Clear All
commanding officer (19)
- Burnard, Raymond Lewis (1)
- Butler, David Matheson (1)
- Clark, John Alexander (1)
- Grey, Ronald Alwyn (1)
- Jackson, Oliver David (1)
- Johnston, Peter Thomas (1)
- Kirkland, Keith Henry (1)
- Leary, Geoffrey John (1)
- Lloyd, Russell David Ferrers (1)
- McNamara, Russell George Patrick St Vincent (1)
- Milner, Andrew John (1)
- Morrison, Alan Lindsay "Alby" (1)
- O'Neill, Keith John (1)
- Preece, Alexander Vogler (1)
- Serong, Francis Phillip (1)
- Smith, Eric Harold Francis (1)
- Stewart, James David (1)
- Townsend, Colin Maurice (1)
- Tripp, Martin Terence (1)
UnitThe Commander of the Australian Army Training Team Vietnam (AATTV), Colonel Ted Serong, arrived in Saigon, South Vietnam, on 31 July 1962. The 15 officers and 15 senior NCOs (warrant officers/sergeant...
Unit8th Battalion, The Royal Australian Regiment (8RAR) was raised on 14 July 1966 at Enoggera in Queensland. It arrived in South Vietnam on 17 November 1969, relieving 9RAR on 25 November. The battalion ...
Unit6th Battalion, The Royal Australian Regiment (RAR) was raised at Alamein Barracks in Brisbane on 6 June 1965. It arrived in Vietnam throughout June 1966 and formed half of the 1st Australian Task Forc...
Unit7th Battalion, The Royal Australian Regiment (7RAR) was raised on 1 September 1965 at Puckapunyal, Victoria. The battalion began arriving in Vietnam in April 1967, relieving 5RAR. It was part of the 1...
Unit9th Battalion, The Royal Australian Regiment (9RAR) was raised on 13 November 1967 in Adelaide. It was initially based at the Keswick Barracks before transferring to Woodside. The battalion arrived in...