Filters (5 applied)Clear All
- related units : Australian Imperial Force (remove)
- battle honours : Nablus (remove)
- related places : Rafa (remove)
- related subjects : Senussi (remove)
- Conflict : First World War, 1914-1918 (remove)
commanding officer (11)
- Glasgow, Thomas William (Bill) (2)
- Barlow, Sydney William (1)
- Bell, George John (1)
- Bourne, George Herbert (1)
- Fulton, David (1)
- Granville, Cecil Horace (1)
- Macarthur-Onslow, George Macleay (1)
- Meredith, John Baldwin Hoystead (1)
- Rowell, Frank Milton (1)
- Stodart, Robert Mackay (1)
- Vernon, Hugh Venables (1)
2nd Australian Light Horse Regiment
UnitThe 2nd Light Horse Regiment was raised at Enoggera in Queensland on 18 August 1914. Its recruits came mainly from Queensland but some hailed from the northern rivers district of New South Wales. The ...
3rd Australian Light Horse Regiment
UnitThe 3rd Light Horse Regiment was raised in Adelaide on 17 August 1914. Although most of its recruits were enlisted in South Australia, one of the regiment's three squadrons was composed of Tasmanians ...
1st Australian Light Horse Regiment
UnitThe 1st Light Horse Regiment was raised, from recruits from New South Wales, at Rosebury Park in Sydney in August 1914. It was one of three regiments of the 1st Light Horse Brigade - the first mounted...