Filters (5 applied)Clear All
- related units : Australian Imperial Force (remove)
- battle honours : Mont St. Quentin (remove)
- commanding officer : Travers, Reginald John Albert (remove)
- related places : Courtney's Post (remove)
- casualties : 840 killed, 2052 wounded (86 gassed) (remove)
UnitThe 26th Battalion was raised at Enoggera, Queensland, in April 1915 from recruits enlisted in Queensland and Tasmania, and formed part of the 7th Brigade. It left Australia in July, and, after traini...