Filters (6 applied)Clear All
- related units : Australian Imperial Force (remove)
- casualties : 483 killed, 1485 wounded (including gassed) (remove)
- battle honours : Mont St. Quentin (remove)
- related places : Proyart (remove)
- Conflict : First World War, 1914-1918 (remove)
- commanding officer : Woods, Frederick George (remove)
UnitThe 37th Battalion was formed, as part of the 10th Brigade of the 3rd Australian Division, in February 1916 at Seymour in Victoria. Its recruits were drawn from Melbourne, north-east Victoria and Gipp...