Filters (5 applied)Clear All
- related units : Australian Imperial Force (remove)
- commanding officer : Chapman, Alfred Ernest (remove)
- casualties : 1060 killed, 2453 wounded (including gassed) (remove)
- battle honours : Mont St. Quentin (remove)
- related places : Courtney's Post (remove)
UnitThe 18th Battalion was raised at Liverpool in New South Wales in March 1915 as part of the 5th Brigade. It left Australia in early May, trained in Egypt from mid-June until mid-August, and on 22 Augus...