Filters (4 applied)Clear All
- related units : Australian Imperial Force (remove)
- related places : Damascus (remove)
- Conflict : First World War, 1914-1918 (remove)
- battle honours : Megiddo (remove)
commanding officer (15)
- Daly, Thomas Joseph (2)
- Arnott, John McLean (1)
- Deeble, Arthur Vivian (1)
- Denson, Herbert Reginald (1)
- Grant, William (1)
- Langley, George Furner (1)
- Maygar, Leslie Cecil (1)
- McLaurin, Archibald McGibbon (1)
- Miell, Albert (1)
- Mills, Arthur James (1)
- Nobbs, Aubrey Sydney (1)
- Reynell, Carew (1)
- Scott, William Henry (1)
- Shannon, Herbert James (1)
- White, Alexander Henry (1)
UnitThe 15th Light Horse Regiment was formed in Palestine in June 1918 from members of the Australian companies of the Imperial Camel Corps (ICC). The ICC had been disbanded because camel-mounted troops, ...
UnitThe 14th Light Horse Regiment was formed in Palestine in June 1918 from members of the Australian companies of the Imperial Camel Corps (ICC). The ICC had been disbanded because camel-mounted troops, ...
UnitThe 9th Light Horse Regiment was formed in Adelaide and trained in Melbourne between October 1914 and February 1915. Approximately three-quarters of the regiment hailed from South Australia and the ot...
UnitThe regiment that would eventually become the 8th Light Horse Regiment was formed at Broadmeadows camp in Victoria on 23 September 1914 as the 6th Light Horse Regiment. A reorganisation of the rapidly...