Filters (2 applied)Clear All
commanding officer (17)
- Glasgow, Thomas William (Bill) (2)
- Addison, Sydney Wentworth (1)
- Barlow, Sydney William (1)
- Bell, George John (1)
- Bourne, George Herbert (1)
- Broun, Alexander Arthur Johnstone (1)
- Fulton, David (1)
- Granville, Cecil Horace (1)
- Macarthur-Onslow, George Macleay (1)
- Macartney, Henry Dundas Keith (1)
- Meredith, John Baldwin Hoystead (1)
- Reynolds, Edgar Hercules (1)
- Rowell, Frank Milton (1)
- Rutledge, Thomas Forster (1)
- Stodart, Robert Mackay (1)
- Vernon, Hugh Venables (1)
- Williams, Richard (1)
related units (6)
UnitThe 2nd Light Horse Regiment was raised at Enoggera in Queensland on 18 August 1914. Its recruits came mainly from Queensland but some hailed from the northern rivers district of New South Wales. The ...
UnitFollowing an invitation from Britain to the dominions to form complete flying squadrons for service with the British forces, the first squadron of the Australian Flying Corps (AFC) was formed at Point...
UnitThe 3rd Light Horse Regiment was raised in Adelaide on 17 August 1914. Although most of its recruits were enlisted in South Australia, one of the regiment's three squadrons was composed of Tasmanians ...
UnitThe 1st Light Horse Regiment was raised, from recruits from New South Wales, at Rosebury Park in Sydney in August 1914. It was one of three regiments of the 1st Light Horse Brigade - the first mounted...