Filters (5 applied)Clear All
- battle honours : France and Flanders, 1916-18 (remove)
- commanding officer : Elliott, Harold Edward 'Pompey' (remove)
- related units : Australian Imperial Force (remove)
- Conflict : First World War, 1914-1918 (remove)
- related places : Western Front (remove)
UnitThe 7th Battalion was among the first infantry units raised for the AIF during the First World War. Like the 5th, 6th and 8th Battalions, it was recruited from Victoria and, together with these batta...