Filters (4 applied)Clear All
- battle honours : France and Flanders, 1916-18 (remove)
- related units : 9 Brigade (remove)
- related places : Ypres (remove)
- Conflict : First World War, 1914-1918 (remove)
commanding officer (11)
- White, Harold Fletcher (3)
- Goddard, Henry Arthur (1)
- Grant, Francis George (1)
- Holborow, Grantley Andrew Hillier (1)
- Lamb, Malcolm St John (1)
- Logan, Marcus William (1)
- Martin, Ernest Edward (1)
- Milne, John Alexander (1)
- Morshead, Leslie James (1)
- Simpson, James William Albert (1)
- Woolcock, Arthur Raff (1)
UnitThe 33rd Battalion was formed in January 1916 at a camp established at the Armidale showground in New South Wales. The bulk of the battalion's recruits were drawn from the New England region and thus ...
UnitThe 36th Battalion was raised at Broadmeadow Camp, in Newcastle, New South Wales in February 1916. The bulk of the battalion's recruits had been enlisted as a result of a recruiting drive conducted am...
UnitThe 34th Battalion was formed in January 1916 at a camp established at the Maitland showground in New South Wales. It was planned that the bulk of the battalion's recruits would be drawn from the Mait...
UnitThe 35th Battalion was formed in December 1915 in Newcastle, New South Wales. The bulk of the battalion's recruits were drawn from the Newcastle region and thus it was dubbed "Newcastle's Own". Reflec...