Filters (5 applied)Clear All
- casualties : 1045 killed, 2076 wounded (including gassed) (remove)
- commanding officer : Jess, Carl Herman (remove)
- battle honours : France and Flanders, 1916-18 (remove)
- related places : Western Front (remove)
- related units : Australian Imperial Force (remove)
UnitThe 7th Battalion was among the first infantry units raised for the AIF during the First World War. Like the 5th, 6th and 8th Battalions, it was recruited from Victoria and, together with these batta...