Filters (6 applied)Clear All
- casualties : 483 killed, 1485 wounded (including gassed) (remove)
- battle honours : Hindenburg Line (remove)
- commanding officer : Woods, Frederick George (remove)
- related places : Proyart (remove)
- Conflict : First World War, 1914-1918 (remove)
- related units : 3rd Australian Division (remove)
UnitThe 37th Battalion was formed, as part of the 10th Brigade of the 3rd Australian Division, in February 1916 at Seymour in Victoria. Its recruits were drawn from Melbourne, north-east Victoria and Gipp...