|Place||Oceania: Australia, New South Wales, Sydney, South Head|
|Physical description||Felt, Paint|
|Date made||c 1945|
Second World War, 1939-1945
Souvenir pennant : HMAS Watson
Triangular blue felt pennant with two suspension loops at hoist, one has been damaged. Screen printed in white, yellow, light green and light blue the ships badge shows the Macquarie Lighthouse proper with a footpath leading to the right hand side of the lighthouse. The foreground is light green representing lawn and the background is light blue representing the sky. A rope circle encompasses this surmounted by the King’s crown and WATSON. Underneath is scroll work and the motto ‘We Find We Fix’ and HMAS WATSON to the right of the badge.
This pennant is a souvenir of HMAS Watson. HMAS Watson is an onshore establishment at Sydney's South Head, and was commissioned as the Royal Australian Navy's Radar Training School on 14 March 1945.