|Place||Europe: United Kingdom, England|
|Collection type||Private Record|
|Measurement||1 wallet: 1 cm|
McMaster, Robert Maxwell
|Related File This file can be copied or viewed via the Memorial’s Reading Room.||AWM93 7/4/478|
First World War, 1914-1918
|Copying Provisions||Copying permitted subject to physical condition|
McMaster, Robert Maxwell (Major, DSO, AAMC)
Collection relating to the First World War service of Major Robert M McMaster DSO, Australian Army Medical Corps. Collections consists of:
1. Commissioning warrant - Captain Robert Maxwell McMaster, Australian Army Medical Corps, dated 12 December 1916.
2. Letter of congratulations upon the award of DSO from General Birdwood, dated 31 October 1917.
3. Certificate for the award of Distinguished Service Order, signed by King George the Fifth, dated 26 November 1917.
4. Extract from London Gazette for the award of DSO, from Base Records Office, dated 20 March 1918.
5. Extract from London Gazette for the award of MID, from Base Records Office, dated 14 May 1918.
6. Extract from London Gazette for the award of DSO, from Base Records Office, dated 6 September 1918.
7. Certificate for the award of MID, signed by Winston Churchill, War Office, dated 1 March 1919.