Under broad direction from the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the development and implementation of marketing and sponsorship plans and advertising activity for the Memorial. You will develop productive relationships with stakeholders in the ACT tourism sector, liaise with partners and assist in the development of invitation lists and logistics for Memorial events.
- Under broad direction:
- Develop and implement marketing and sponsorship plans for the Memorial;
- Assist the Marketing Manager in delivery of the marketing and sponsorship functions within the Communications and Marketing Section;
- Represent the Section and the Memorial in dealings with tourism bodies in the ACT and with fundraising partners;
- Develop productive relationships across the Memorial to capture all possible marketing and sponsorship opportunities; and
- Assist in the preparation and delivery of invitation lists and logistics for Memorial events and functions.
- Maintain and develop the Memorial’s high public profile and exploit opportunities to increase the Memorial’s share of the attractions market.
- Perform day to day functions as required by CAM’s Marketing Manager.
Memorial employees are expected to model the following behaviours:
|Care about their work||Understand what is required|
|Be enthusiastic||Learn all they can|
|Contribute fully each day||Be solution focused|
|Drive results||Don’t give up|
|Help others, and ask for help||Make a corporate contribution|
The Memorial is committed to workplace diversity and maintains an environment that values the contribution of people from different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. The Memorial welcomes applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, veterans, mature age people, people from diverse backgrounds and people with a disability. To be eligible for ongoing or non-ongoing employment, Australian Citizenship is required.
Please prepare the following documents before you start your application. There is no ability to save your application and revisit, it must be completed in one session.
- A response addressing the Selection Criteria (maximum 2 pages)
- Current Resume
Applications should be submitted in WORD (.doc or .docx) or .PDF. by Midnight on Sunday, 27 January 2019.
For further information on the position, please call the Contact Officer: Megan Scott, 02 6243 4392
If you experience any problems with the application system please contact the Recruitment Team on 02 6243 4234 or email firstname.lastname@example.org