The Australian War Memorial encourages applications from veterans for any advertised roles that would suit their skills and abilities.
All roles are advertised on our employment page.
In relation to the Redevelopment Project, the Memorial actively encourages relevant veteran based organisations to participate in the procurement opportunities advertised on www.tenders.gov.au.
If you are a veteran looking for employment the links below may provide some assistance and guidance with your transition to civilian employment:
(Links are provided for information only and the Australian War Memorial does not endorse or support any particular program).
- Prime Minister's Veterans' Employment Program
- NSW Government Veterans Employment Program
- Queensland Government Veterans’ employment pathway
- Victorian Government Public Sector Veterans Employment Strategy
- Government of South Australia Veterans Support and Services
- Government of Western Australia Veterans Employment Transition Support (VETS)
- Tasmanian Government veterans information
- ACT Government Veterans' Employment