Researching Australian military service: Second Gulf War (Iraq), 2003-
- The Second Gulf War, 2003–09
- Department of Defence, The war in Iraq: ADF operations in the Middle East in 2003 (Dept. of Defence, )
- Operation CATALYST
These files are still held by the Department of Defence.
The Roll of Honour records the names of service men and women who died during or as a result of service with Australian military forces. The Roll of Honour introduction provides detailed information about Roll of Honour eligibility.
As it is less than 30 years since official records for this conflict were created, files are not yet available for public access (for more information see the Archives Act 1983).
Refer to our information sheets:
- Collections Search gives access to digitised images of photographs held by the Memorial.
- Trove gives access to images of photographs and other pictures held by a range of major Australian libraries, archives and other cultural institutions.
- State libraries and archives. For contact details see our Addresses information sheet.