Wartime magazine issue 9
- ANZAC Hall. A new addition to the Australian War Memorial.
- The Korean War by Ian Hodges and Benjamin Evans. A great Australian contribution commemorated in words and pictures.
- Feeling like an ANZAC - The Battle of Kapyong by Peter Londey. In April 1951 Australia fought our most costly battle of the Korean War.
- My Korean adventure by Snow Dicker. Episodes from the memoirs of Snow Dicker.
- Trademark of the Australian Army by Peter Aitken. The slouch hat and its colourful history.
- Australians at the 2nd battle of Krithia by Ian Hodges. A fortnight after the landing on Gallipoli, the Australain 2nd Brigade moved south to fight a tragic and futile battle at Krithia.
- The Richmond Colours by Catherine Challenor. "Esteemed beyond any value". Two sets of colours recall Victoria’s first efforts to defend itself, 150 years ago.
- Pluto by Carla Anne Schmidt and Paul Griffiths. Pipe line under the ocean.
- The bite of melancholy by John Hall. Letters from Italian prisoners of war.
- Flames over Friedrichshafen by Michael Armit. When a cripples Lancaster was blasted by a night fighter, "something of a miracle" happened in the early morning sky over south of Germany.
- Trash for treasure by David Pearson and George Bailey. The chance recovery of a Japanese 75 mm type 88 anti-aircraft gun from Holsworthy.
- The Turkish hero of the Dardanelles by Ashley Ekins. An allied naval assault revealed a courageous corporal who personified Turkish resistance.
- Das Boot by Peter Londey. One of the great war films reviewed.
- Fully illustrated, 72 pages.