Defending country: Indigenous service
- Why did they serve? by Mick Dodson and Siobhan McDonnell. Facing entrenched discrimination, why did black diggers still enlist?
- The Fighting Gunditjmara by Lachlan Grant. Indigenous people have fought for country and for nation, from frontier wars to world wars.
- Against the act by Philippa Scarlett. It may have been illegal, but many Indigenous men fought for their country in the First World War.
- Under the Kaiser's crescent moon by Aaron Pegram. Indigenous Australians in an unlikely prisoner-of-war camp.
- Identify and recognise by Michael Bell. Discovering stories of Indigenous service.
- The Flying Bunyips by Garth O'Connell. An American squadron that recognised the support of the Aboriginal community.
- Double Diamonds by Karl James. Australia's first commandos.
- Charles Bean's vision realised by Ashley Ekins. The shaping of the Australian War Memorial.
- Plus regular features, including Reflections, Mail Call, and book reviews.
Magazine, illustrated throughout, 72 pages.