Middle East conflicts: Australian experiences.
- Serving honourably in Iraq by Marcus Fielding. Australia made a significant contribution to the controversial war.
- Make Mosul great again by Stephanie Boyle. Memorial curators spent time among Australian forces and discovered tales of Taji and Iraq.
- Collecting history as it happens by Emma Campbell. Three Memorial curators recently visited Australian forces in Iraq.
- Airworthy again by Laura Kennedy and Jamie Croker. The intensive restoration of the Memorial’s Lockhead Hudson.
- Why war art speaks to us by Scott Bevan. Artists of the Second World War captured the incredible events happening around them.
- A tale of two tanks by Meleah Hampton. Mephisto was not the first tank to cause a stir on arrival in Australia: meet Grit.
- A glimpse of horror by David Gist. An anonymous X-ray from the Western Front reveals the brutality of war.
- Alone in the ruins by Anne-Marie Conde. Charles Bean captured a poignant reminder of the effect of war in France.
- Arab in the Fjord by Chris Goodard. A young Australian sailor played a key role in a desperate naval action in Norway.
- The Last Post: Lance Corporal Sydney Cooper.
- Plus regular features, including Reflections, Mail Call, and book reviews.
Magazine, illustrated throughout, 72 pages.