Afghanistan: Stories of Australia’s involvement from 2001 to the present day.
- Contact at Doan by Gary Ramage. On patrol against the Taliban: the soldier’s experience.
- Australia in Afghanistan by Steven Bullard. The complex history of how we got there and why.
- War stories from the Meao by Chris Masters. Serving personnel speak about their experiences.
- Afghanistan: The Australian story by Rebecca Britt. The journey behind this important new exhibition.
- Hidden and deadly by Shane Casey. Improvised explosive devices create havoc and have been around for a long time.
- Other worlds by Laura Webster. What art can reveal of soldiers’ experiences in Afghanistan.
- A face to a name by Meleah Hampton. A name on a headstone in France was the start of a long search.
- Angel’s work by Janda Gooding. Charles Bean had strong reasons for recording his admiration of stretcher-bearers.
- What to know in Egypt by Peter Stanley. Charles Bean’s guide gave Australian soldiers vital advice.
- The liberation of Australian New Guinea by Lachlan Grant and Karl James. 1943 saw the largest military offensive ever conducted by Australian forces.
Plus regular features, including book reviews, letters, and Memorial news. Magazine, illustrated throughout, 73 pages.