The BAE Systems Theatre at the Australian War Memorial offers conferencing facilities for up to 190 people.
Most audiovisual equipment, plus a technical operator are included in a single hire package. All of this can be combined with a VIP tour of the Memorial's galleries for a truly special occasion.
Audiovisual equipment includes:
- In-house Microsoft Windows 7 Professional system with PowerPoint 2010
- Wireless presenter remote control with inbuilt green laser pointer
- XGA DLP projector
- 16:9 HD 720p LCD projector
- Three high quality PTZ HD cameras covering full stage, audience and lectern close-up
- Audio recording to broadcast standard 24bit 48khz
- Video recording to DVD standard
- Lectern with stereo microphones
- Two visual foldback monitors for presenter at lectern
- Panel table seating up to 5 with gooseneck microphones
- 5 handheld wireless microphones
- 4 wireless lapel microphones
- 7.2 full Dolby cinema surround system
- Playback of Blu-ray disc along with DVD and most digital video file formats
- Hearing aid loop
- Adjustable stage and room lighting
PowerPoint presentations can be loaded via email, CD/DVD or USB drive. We ask that you consider bringing a ‘holding slide’ to display on screen during the event- this may be a simple logo or image.
Theatre technical staff are available to assist in configuring multiple presentations for optimal quality and user-friendly experience.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information and options regarding audiovisual setup, or call (02) 6243 4352 to discuss a configuration that suits your needs.
Enquiries about functions at the Memorial should be directed to Create Consultants:
- Phone: Hannah Ridley on 02 6262 9752
- Email: email@example.com