The Memorial Theatre at the Australian War Memorial offers conferencing facilities for up to 190 people.
Most audiovisual equipment, plus a technical operator are included in a single hire package. All of this can be combined with a VIP tour of the Memorial's galleries for a truly special occasion.
Audiovisual equipment includes:
- In-house Microsoft Windows 7 Professional system with PowerPoint 2010
- Wireless presenter remote control with inbuilt green laser pointer
- XGA DLP projector
- 16:9 HD 720p LCD projector
- Three high quality PTZ HD cameras covering full stage, audience and lectern close-up
- Audio recording to broadcast standard 24bit 48khz
- Video recording to DVD standard
- Lectern with stereo microphones
- Two visual foldback monitors for presenter at lectern
- Panel table seating up to 5 with gooseneck microphones
- 5 handheld wireless microphones
- 4 wireless lapel microphones
- 7.2 full Dolby cinema surround system
- Playback of Blu-ray disc along with DVD and most digital video file formats
- Hearing aid loop
- Adjustable stage and room lighting
PowerPoint presentations can be loaded via email, CD/DVD or USB drive. We ask that you consider bringing a ‘holding slide’ to display on screen during the event- this may be a simple logo or image.
Theatre technical staff are available to assist in configuring multiple presentations for optimal quality and user-friendly experience.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information and options regarding audiovisual setup, or call (02) 6243 4352 to discuss a configuration that suits your needs.
Enquires about functions at the Memorial can be directed to our hospitality partner, Trippas White Group.
Phone our dedicated events team on 02 6113 0635 or email AWMFunctions@trippaswhitegroup.com