5/7 RAR in East Timor
- Reflections by Steve Gower.
The Director of the Australian War Memorial discusses whats happening at the Memorial
- Korea by Peter Londey and Benjamin Evans.
Australians were in at the start of the Korean War
- Timor Art by Kelly Squires and Tina Mattei.
Australia's first official artists since the Vietnam War
- 5/7 RAR in Timor by Peter Londey.
Portrait of a peacekeeping battalion
- Bridge at Selali by John Wells.
A new year brings hopes of peace
- Guerillas in Timor by Emma Robertson.
A company of Australian guerillas made life hard for 15,000 Japanese
- Moth Eaton by Mitch Williamson.
One man and an island
- Pompey Elliott in the Boer War by Ross McMullin.
For a future commander, South Africa did not provide quite the war he had imagined
- Australia's Vietnam War by Peter Edwards.
Australia's war in Vietnam wasn't quite the same as America's
- Washington Wall by Peter Edwards.
"Australian" in US Memorial
- One less loose soul by Carla Schmidt.
Unknown no more
- Massacre at Wadi Fara by Ian Hodges.
A retreating army is destroyed from the air
- Michael Sheehan by Peter Stanley.
A typical individual
- Female tank by Gary Oakley.
Even a tank could sink into the mud of the Western Front
- Plus regular features, including Reflections, Mail Call, and book reviews.
Buy now $5.00 plus postage