- Reflections by Steve Gower.
The Director of the Australian War Memorial discusses what's happening at the Memorial
- The legacy of Chunuk Bair by J Colin Townsend.
To Kiwis, more important than 25 April 1915
- ANZACs in Iraq by Chris Coulthard-Clark.
Two airmen in the cradle of civilisation
- Kiwis in ANZAC by Frank Glen.
What it means today
- They still bring flowers by Judy Cannon.
ANZAC Day in a British village
- Malta's AIF connection by R.S. Billett.
1,200 who did not come home
- Captive cartography by Dianne Rutherford.
Second World War escape maps
- Mishaps and misadventures by Moreen Dee.
Australians in the Boxer Rebellion
- Middleton, VC by Murray McLeod.
- Echoes of Thermopylae by Ross Lloyd.
- Desert gems by Betty Snowden.
George Lambert paints Palestine
- A story that must be told by Sarah Kearney.
- Sideshow in Dublin by Georgina Fitzpatrick.
Easter Rising, 1916
- Kangaroo feathers by Peter Aitken.
Mystique of the Light Horse
- Army Centenary Parade.
Celebrating 100 years of service
- Australians at war by Peter Stanley.
The making of the film
- Plus regular features, including Reflections, Mail Call, and book reviews
Buy now $5.00 plus postage