Afghanistan: Stories of Australia’s involvement from 2001 to the present day.
- Contact at Doan by Gary Ramage.
On patrol against the Taliban: the soldier’s experience.
- Australia in Afghanistan by Steven Bullard.
The complex history of how we got there and why.
- War stories from the MEAO by Chris Masters.
Serving personnel speak about their experiences.
- Afghanistan: The Australian story by Rebecca Britt.
The journey behind this important new exhibition.
- Hidden and deadly by Shane Casey.
Improvised explosive devices create havoc and have been around for a long time.
- Other worlds by Laura Webster.
What art can reveal of soldiers’ experiences in Afghanistan.
- A face to a name by Meleah Hampton.
A name on a headstone in France was the start of a long search.
- Angel’s work by Janda Gooding.
Charles Bean had strong reasons for recording his admiration of stretcher-bearers.
- What to know in Egypt by Peter Stanley.
Charles Bean’s guide gave Australian soldiers vital advice.
- The liberation of Australian New Guinea by Lachlan Grant and Karl James.
1943 saw the largest military offensive ever conducted by Australian forces.
- Plus regular features, including book reviews, letters, and Memorial news.