War in the Mediterranean
- First Alamein: Ruin Ridge by Nicole Townsend.
Unexpected losses and operational failures on the final line of defence in Egypt 1942.
- Command, leadership and morale by Jonathan Fennell.
The controversial conflict in North Africa.
- The RAAF in Italy by Chris Clark.
Australian aircrews helped liberate Italy, from the invasion in 1943 until the campaign's end.
- Mediterranean strategies: 1940-1943 by Simon Ball.
Strategic thinking about the war in the Mediterranean could be complex and contradictory.
- Understanding the enemy by Tim Gellel.
Intelligence exploitation at the Battle of Milne Bay.
- "Let George do it!" by Chris Goddard.
The Faciat Georgius medal has a curious history and is a true rarity, especially in Australia.
- The fighting Newfoundlanders by Peter Crabb.
Remembering the small nation's sacrifice.
- Plus regular features including Reflections, Mail Call and Book Reviews.