Filters (2 applied)Clear All
has image (1)
has sound (1)
has video (1)
related places (7)
- Middle East: Ottoman Empire, Turkey, Dardanelles, Gallipoli (3)
- Europe: Belgium, Flanders, West-Vlaanderen, Ypres (2)
- Africa: Egypt, North Egypt, Tel el Kebir (1)
- Europe: France, Picardie, Somme, Albert Bapaume Area, Flers (1)
- Europe: France, Picardie, Somme, Albert Bapaume Area, Pozieres Area, Pozieres (1)
- Europe: France, Picardie, Somme, Amiens Harbonnieres Area, Villers-Bretonneux Area, Villers-Bretonneux (1)
- Europe: France, Picardie, Somme, Bapaume Cambrai Area, Bullecourt (1)
Harold Stanley Merriman as a member 13th Infantry Battalion AIF, Gallipoli 1915 and Clarence Peter Clowe as a member 7th Infantry Battalion AIF, Gallipoli 1915, interviewed by Diane Smart
Maker: Clowe, Clarence Peter Merriman, Harold Stanley Smart, DianeMerriman and Clowe speak of their attitudes to the Gallipoli campaign and to war in general; mateship and the long-term friendships they made during their period of service; what it means to be an ANZ...
Herbert Kemble, member of the New Zealand Expeditionery Force on Gallipoli, 1915 and later the Australian Imperial Force (AIF) in France, 1916-1918.
Maker: Kemble, Herbert F Pedersen, Peter AndreasHerbert F Kemble, (SERN 6272) also known as Herbert Allen, member of the New Zealand Expeditionery Force on Gallipoli, 1915 and later the Australian Imperial Force (AIF) in France as a Corporal with 1...
Maker: Smith, StanleyRemembrance Day ceremonies at Ypres, Belgium and Villers Bretonneux, France, November 1978. Includes interviews with veterans Jim Bryant, Arthur McMillan, Jack Nicholson and Bert Field recorded by Sta...
Maker: Cox, William John Cox, William JohnDiscusses: why Australia went to war; landing at Gallipoli; his enlistment during recruiting week in July 1915; pre-war employment; sent to Melbourne Showgrounds recruitment camp; issue of initial clo...