The Australian War Memorial offers partnership opportunities that are individually tailored to suit your organisation.
To have a confidential discussion about available opportunities and how to get involved, please contact the Elliot Woods, Head of Communications and Marketing on (02) 6243 4523 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Australian War Memorial is governed by an independent Council, as a statutory authority within the Veterans’ Affairs portfolio, of the Australian Government. For further details please see the Australian War Memorial Act 1980 and our Corporate and Policies for details about our corporate information.
The Memorial is thankful for the support of our current corporate partners:
- ACT Government (VisitCanberra)
- Anzac Foundation
- Audi Centre Canberra
- Castle Hill RSL Sub Branch
- Department of Defence
- Department of Veterans’ Affairs
- Dick and Pip Smith Foundation
- Hospital Research Foundation
- International Art Services (IAS) Fine Art Logistics
- Legacy Australia Incorporated
- Leidos Australia
- Metal Manufacturers Limited
- Ngunnawal Aboriginal Corporation
- Northrop Grumman Australia Pty Ltd
- RSL Australia
- RSL and Services Clubs Association
- Shaw Vineyard Estate
- Thales Australia
- The Boeing Company
We have received significant financial support in the past from a range of different corporations and foundations.